What is JSQL?
What does business look like now?
Is it secure?
It is completely safe by applying security in all elements of JSQL.
We focus on security, JSQL has been equipped with a triple authorization that allows you to completely protect applications created using JSQL.
Do you support X,Y,Z technology?
One step further with JSQL
JSQL is a platform that allows you to drastically reduce the backend layer
What are the benefits?
By using JSQL to create applications in your company, you gain savings in the form of:
- API design & implementation cost reduction
- Application development time reduction
- No more API testing
- No more API bugs
- Cheaper server maintenance
- Server cost reduction
What are the other pros?
There are also other pros of this solution:
- No more problems with communication between backend and frontend teams
- Higher quality of created apps
- Less code
- Less developers needed for backend
Are there any cons?
Like every solution, JSQL also has some cons:
- The requests may take about 10% more time
- In the SaaS version you need to transfer data through our servers (however it’s still secure)
- You still need some backend engineering for email sending, queuing, streaming and other hard stuff