Find out how to integrate JSQL with your technological stack
JSQL has a complex architecture, the elements of which are simplified by the diagram below.
JSQL operates within the whole application development flow, starting from integration with the backend and database, ending with downloading data on the frontend.
An important element is the JSQL cloud that processes and protects SQL queries starting from building front-end projects to retrieving data. It also provides elements of statistics and configuration of connected applications
To integrate JSQL, you need the following:
1. You must have an active account in the JSQL cloud.
2. You need to add your appliaction in JSQL Admin Panel and configure it.
3. You need to integrate your backend application with JSQL using one of the plugins available for technologies in the following languages: Spring, Java EE, .NET, Ruby on Rails, Python, Laravel, Symfony, Django and others.
4. If you do not have a backend application and you do not need it, you can use the JSQL Stadanlone server application for Java or PHP.
5. In any case, the backend application must be connected to the Postgres, MySQL, Oracle or DB2 relational database.
6. You must integrate and configure the JSQL plugin to Grunt, Webpacka or Gulp which will process the resulting JS files to runner tasks in your frontend application.
7. If you do not have task runner in your project, you can use the JSQL CLI.